Islands is more of an interactive art demo than an actual game.
For Islands I made:
- All art, models and textures (excluding the water texture, which I only edited)
- A day/night script that not only changes the lighting, but also the colour of the sky.
- Edited several of Unity’s shaders to work with DirectX11 tessellation and normal mapping
- Edited a displacement script for the water so objects can float on it
WolfEngine-Flash is a Flash port of WolfEngine, you can see it in action here. I switched the project to Flash for better cross-platform support, since C++ is not well supported by Android. It also allowed me to develop far quicker for a minimal decrease in performance (and some increase in used memory).
WolfEngine is a 2D tiled RPG engine I worked on in C++ with the help of SDL for handling cross-platform support. It currently runs on Windows and Mac OS, and the code should compile on Linux as well. Currently it does tiled rendering with multiple layers and alpha support, using self-devised methods. I am no longer working on this project, switching it to Flash instead.
Hyperspace is a 3D sidescrolling shooter made in C# with Unity3D for iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux.
For Hyperspace I have done full programming, including the custom highscore system, as well as most art.
For Bedroom Racer I have done some programming and some art. Mostly because I was still getting used to the engine.
Turn based strategy:
This was done in Unity (C#), it uses NavMesh for navigation.
Combat code for turn based strategy
This is a small class I recently made, to indicate my style of coding.
Project Euler challenges in C++
Evade the cube
I made a bet that I could make a game in C, so I made the simplest thing ever (that was not a Pong clone for a change) using GLUT and OpenGL. Looking back at it, some things could’ve been done better (player and enemy should have been structs, because C lacks OOP). It compiles using GCC under OSX and should also work using Linux or Cygwin.
This was done in Flash to practice OOP, as thus I have divided the code over 3 classes. The entire project is no larger than 3 KiloBytes.
- ActionScript (both 2 and 3)
- Some PHP
- Visual Studio
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Photoshop